Haven Home of Hope
Haven Home of Hope is a non-clinical, recovery-focused resource for anyone struggling with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, or life issues.
Haven Home of Hope located at 205 Pleasant Street Hillsboro IL is a non-clinical, recovery-focused resource for anyone struggling with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, or life issues.
This has been Cross Over Ministries heartbeat, to be able to provide a Christ-centered intervention program in Montgomery County. Since Haven Home of Hope opened its doors to the public in August 2023,
numerous people have been helped by our staff. Cross Over Ministries employs one full-time certified recovery support specialist (CRSS)/Program Director, one part-time CRSS, and a full-time Executive Director.
Hours of Operation
Hours may be subject to change due to holidays, weather, etc.
Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Weekends by appointment
An alternative to emergency departments
Offering People in Crisis a Refuge
Haven Home of Hope offers crisis support in a peer-led program as an alternative to hospital emergency rooms or psychiatric hospitalization.
Our guests are welcomed with a home atmosphere where they can receive a meal, shower, laundry, resources for treatment, and conversation.
Short-term overnight stays are also available to those who meet Haven guidelines. Our CRSSs work with our guests to develop individual recovery
and wellness plan that includes things in life that make each person unique as they were created to be.
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
- Not for individuals whose primary need is housing
- Must be eighteen years or older
- Cannot be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Must respect the recovery journey of other guests
- Experiencing behavioral, emotional or mental crises
- Physically capable of moving about without assistance
- Adhere to the necessary regulations of the Haven HOME so that it remains a safe, accepting, respectful, and supportive environment of recovery for all of our guests